si Aia tlaga, daming nipopost sa multiply..(haha kala mo naman di ko din gagawin bwahahha)
List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself. Tag seven people to do the same. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag whoever wants to do it.
1. I hate chicken. Ever since I was a fetus in my mommy’s womb, I was and still am convinced they are the devil’s pets. Case in point: they chase after people. PEOPLE, towering people, and how tall are chickens again? around 2 feet? they clearly have some powers we have yet to discover. What’s even scarier? The pang-sabong manok. And my my my, what a coincidence that the powers that be are the ones breeding these roosters.. hmm.., conspiracy theory coming up!
2. I have difficulty using the fax machine. Do not ask why.
3. When I’m problematic, confused or in deep thought, I clean the comfort room. With a toothbrush.
4. I can fold my ears. Ok, I use my fingers to fold them, they don’t just fold at will. hahaha. alien! Pero once folded, they stay that way (law of inertia).
5. Almost every saturday (if not always), I line up my shoes on my bedroom floor, turn on the electric fan, and let them breathe a bit away from their boxes. Gaaad I love shoes. And I can only blame my friends, drei, and my family for fueling this addiction. haha!
6. I’m OC with wires. I don’t like knotted wires, or buhol buhol wires lying around.
7. I like the idea of wearing shades. However, I can’t last an hour wearing them – I get all dizzy.